The Viper is a comfortable and durable men's all-round climbing harness. Generous amounts of padding provide support, and feature a mesh fabric for breathability. Fully adjustable waist and leg loops allow you to fit the Viper 2 over any layering system for all season capability. A floating waistbelt keeps the padding and gear loops centralised, giving further adjustability and keeping gear within easy reach.
Five gear loops give enough racking for sport or trad climbing. For long mountain trad pitches to multi day mountain epics, the Viper 2 keeps you secure and comfortable.
- Lightweight adjustable leg padded harness
- A floating waist pad that gives a perfect fit over an extended size range and allows the gear loops and belay loop to be positioned correctly
- Waist pad carefully shaped to maximise support yet allow freedom of movement
- Comfort and support from high quality foam and an internal load spreading plate
- Fully adjustable with Slide Lock buckles on both waist and legs to give a secure fit with stacks of adjustment potential
- Tie-in points all reinforced with tough, abrasion resistant webbing
- Thinner belay loop for better compatibility with small belay krabs
- Narrow twin rear elastics, which can be detached for calls of nature
- Small Waist: 64-79cm (25"-31") Leg Loops: 45-58cm (18"-23")
- Medium Waist: 75-91cm (30"-36") Leg Loops: 50-63cm (20"-25")
- Large Waist: 87-104cm (34"-41") Leg Loops: 55-70cm (22"-28")